Keep up with technology and trends.
Mobile and Information Technology (IT) oriented products and services are currently and expected to continue to be one of the largest and fastest areas of growth across multiple industries and markets. Let us help you create new or transform your existing products and services into the next in demand solution.
C# or VB.NET applications with the .net framework allow us to easily integrate what is happening with the web, desktop and server to provide you with a better overall solution that is integrated under one common platform.
Delphi allows our team to develop on all three platforms Windows 2000, XP, and Vista, but also lets us deploy for any of the three. This gives you the flexibility to use the OS the best suits your needs, while still developing for other popular Windows platforms. Delphi for Win32 enables development of Vista supported applications from the familiar Win32 environment, easy creation of web applications that support AJAX, and streamlined enterprise database connectivity.
Web application framework developed and marketed by Microsoft, that is used to build dynamic web sites, web applications and web services. It was first released in January 2002 with version 1.0 of the .NET Framework, and is the successor to Microsoft’s Active Server Pages (ASP) technology. ASP.NET is built on the Common Language Runtime (CLR), allowing programmers to write ASP.NET code using any supported .NET language. Our team provide a knowledgeable, friendly and flexible environment for creating .NET–based applications. We also build Web applications, smart-client Windows-based applications.
Java is one of the most popular programming languages in use, particularly for client-server web applications. The language derives much of its syntax from C and C++, but it has fewer low-level facilities than either of them.
PHP is an HTML-embedded scripting language. Much of its syntax is borrowed from C, Java and Perl with a couple of unique PHP-specific features thrown in. The goal of the language is to allow web developers to write dynamically generated pages quickly.
Utilizing PHP/MySQL or L.A.M.P. our team can create applications for the linux/unix based environment to provide you with applications that you may need to be integrated with your current systems.
SQL (mySQL, oracle, SQL Server, postgreSQL)
SQL (Structured Query Language) is a computer language aimed to store, manipulate, and retrieve data stored in relational databases.
Mobile Applications and Websites
- Utilize our network to connect with clients
- Quickly provide mobile solutions to your clients
- Integrate with other mobile technology providers
- Use our resources to provide additional products and services
- Work as a community to produce results and compete effectively
- Ability to work with our team and resources to help you reach your target
- Create software for a variety of platforms and systems
SaaS and PaaS Applications
Utilizing various cloud service providers we can create applications necessary for you to create SaaS oriented applications for your customers. These can include applications where demand can shrink and grow widely without enough lead time to provision adequate resources. Software-as-a-service (Saas) is growing rapidly among large areas within Information technology (IT) and provides a cost effective way to realize business objectives by saving cost and time over the application life cycle.
- Interact with other data and applications across various systems
- Platform flexibility to grow and shrink on demand to save costs during off-peak usage
- Less focus on infrastructure needed for applications and data
- Receive benefits automatically as SaaS providers improve technologies and services
- Typically provides automatic data backup & application redundancy across data centers
- Your application can be partly or completely cloud based depending on requirements